Thursday, 18 February 2010

L'OREAL COLOUR TROPHY 2010



I've been asked to design and make an outfit to show at the L'Oreal Colour Awards in June again this year which I'm proper excited about! I'll be working within a small team of designer/stylist(Me), model, hairdresser from Westrow called Guy(the boss), and make-up artist. Last year we won the regional heat and got through to the finals at Earl's Court in London which was actually crazy wazy because I'd never even been to anything like that before, it was like my first ever proper fashion show and it was totally MENTAL! Everyone who went got a free bottle of Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume and I was the most excited little creature when I got mine, as you can imagine.

It's gunna be really hard I think to pull off a super duper outfit that goes with the theme etc...which I have yet to find out....I'm gunna have to seriously do my research, as in hunt down all the up and coming trends I can from WGSN and make something proper sweet. So exciting.

That's it for now...must sleep before I fall into a stupor. Might stick Sleep Deprivation on by Simian Mobile Disco and freak out..

No comments:

Post a Comment