Friday, 26 February 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK FALL 2010




WELL this was my first time at London Fashion Week and it was so sweeeeeeet! I worked at the front of house at Vauxhall Fashion Scout and saw some of the shows including William Tempest, Ada Zanditon, Alice Palmer, Komakino and Orschel-Read. They were ALL incredible and I had SUCH a good time. Tried to get as many pictures/video's as I could but because my Blackberry has a crap camera and only holds about 10 photo's anyway I didn't have much luck... good job there were about 7million other photographers there so I should be able to find more pictures online!

Anyway, I went to a couple of after parties during the week including Ada Zanditon and Fannie Schiavoni. I met lots of great people and had a really good time!! These are a few pictures of the night with me and my stylist Emily Rajch (http://emilyrajchstyling.carbonmade.com/), stylist Shan Sarwar and having a nice tea-cup of some weird pink mixture...

ALSO! You may have noticed that I sported my latest waterproof dress/coat which is actually fantastic for nights out for drink spillages etc...!

Now... ROLL ON PARIS FASHION WEEK! I will be leaving on Thursday (4th March) to work for Vivienne Westwood at Paris Fashion Week. So very excited about that! I'll definitely be taking my French Pocket Guide...

No comments:

Post a Comment